We can also help you with an objective look inward, to assess:
- Product viability (given market needs, trends), and your ‘export readiness’
- Core competencies, strengths weaknesses (of your product, your team, leadership)
- Partnering needs (to create a marketable ‘whole product’)
- Training, skillsets, cultural awareness development needs
Then together define priorities for focus, weighted realistically with strength of market demand, competitive threats and scope/scale of opportunity.
External Market Assessment (Prospects)
We can help you focus on the right markets, with a proven methodology for ‘External Market Assessment’ including:
Research and size potential markets for your company or particular product
Assess financial strength of prospective customer companies or company types
(Because if they can’t afford to buy, are you still interested?)
Likelihood and speed of adoption or actual purchase by sector
(Because if decisions move at ‘snail’s pace’, are they a priority?)
Factor in ‘ease of connection or introduction,’ or ‘time to sale’ coupled with
Power to your business this market or customer would generate,
For a weighted attractiveness rating by market segment.
External Market Assessment (Customers)
- Measure satisfaction levels, ratings of your performance among current customers
- Identify and prioritize areas for improvement
- Summarize findings and communicate internally, externally as needed to convey ‘we heard you,’ and prompt action.