Attracting, retaining and developing needed talent for 21st century business is the challenge that keeps CEO’s up at night. Carrollco is proud to support the efforts of Deputy Sector Navigator (DSN) Petural ‘PJ’ Shelton, to bridge academia and industry throughout the San Francisco and SF East Bay region, funded statewide as ‘Doing What Matters.’
DSN ‘PJ’ Shelton drives development of curricula in this region’s community colleges, more responsive to industry needs in the highly demanding global trade and logistics sector. She also serves as Director of Northern California’s Center for International Trade Development (CITD) and has hosted events that garner robust praise from participants for overall impact. Some highlights:
- Benchmarking discovery expedition to Seattle which laid a foundation for the 2015 MOU between Bay Ship & Yacht, Inc. and the College of Alameda for a ‘Working Waterfront Cohort Job Training’ initiative
- 2017 Northern California rollout of LinkedIn partnership for statewide collaboration on ‘digital badging’ initiative
- Global EduPreneurs event for academia, non-profits and industry to share best practices, learn and collaborate (ultimately prompting East Bay middle school adoption of ‘My Scary World’ software for career planning)
- Facilitating connections for visiting delegations from all over the world to SF Bay Area supply chain management thought leaders and practitioners.
Carrollco designed the DWM website (www.doingwhatmattersgtl.com), including the job search functionality for use by students and industry, assists with PR and designed ‘Let’s Bounce!’ the regular news publication recapping progress, upcoming events and successes amongst collaborators in these initiatives.
As you see, it’s a high energy format that reflects the highly positive energy and constant movement of this client!
- Website Redesign
- Content Development
- Messaging Strategy
- Brand Alignment
- Strategic Marketing Consulting
- Global Edu-Preneur event support
- Public Relations,
- Ongoing Website Maintenance
“If you’re an innovator in international logistics , Carrollco Marketing is really the only marketing firm. We’re very excited to be working with Carrollco to create our brand and to power our work, facilitating connections in global supply chain. Just wait for what’s next!”
– Petural “PJ” Shelton
Deputy Sector Navigator (DSN)
Doing What Matters, Global Trade & Logistics
Build & Design of DWM Website
Job Speaker Employment Portal