We help you identify and connect with the right people.
Over the decades linking great people and companies, Carrollco Marketing has helped clients, non-profits, governments and national trade boards to host powerful receptions, trade missions and events. Carrollco provides the ‘secret sauce’ for meaningful connections for visiting client companies and delegations.
From planning to execution, your resource for events that inform and inspire:
- Topics that resonate with targeted audiences
- Promotions that build participation
- Speakers that ignite event power
- Aligned sponsors to power the event!
Themed Events: Innovation, Leadership, Talent and Supply Chain Management / Logistics
Carrollco has supported the Council of Supply Chain Management (CSCMP) in various projects over the years and Michele Carroll has led the dynamic San Francisco Roundtable, recognized worldwide for its powerful networking events featuring thought leaders and best practices in supply chain management from iconic Silicon Valley companies. Michele Carroll chairs the Annual Innovation Event for CSCMP in Silicon Valley. (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
In 2016, Michele, who serves on the Board of Trustees for the Mt. Diablo Unitarian Universalist Church (MDUUC) also led the million dollar non-profit’s long range strategic planning process, branded ‘Make it So: 2020!’ to rave reviews and sector recognition.
Levi’s Stadium Events Thanks Us!
On Groundhog Day, 2017, Michele attended a beautifully run Appreciation event at Levi’s Stadium along with CSCMP SF Roundtable’s Director of Hospitality Amy Lichtenstein (who handles logistics for Grocery Outlet in her day job!). You might recall that Michele has chaired two of the CSCMP SF Roundtable’s famous Innovation events at Levi’s Stadium featuring NFL Legend Ronnie Lott [click for highlights].
Hong Kong Event
Hong Kong Economic Development Hosts Spectacular Chinese New Year’s Celebration, 2017, with the unveiling of the bamboo art installation at the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco.
Government Bodies & Trade Boards
From an inaugural ‘Inter-Island’ Web 2.0 reception in San Francisco for our Irish and Northern Irish trade board clients, Carrollco has expanded over the years to support government and trade missions from all over the world. Clients include:
- NRW Invest: Annual Silicon Valley Holiday Receptions
- Enterprise Ireland, Invest Northern Ireland (INI) hundreds of client itineraries
- Brazil’s ‘National Confederation of Transportation’ visit to Silicon Valley
- “Western US Products to Western China” networking event in Chengdu, China for CA Agricultural Export Council
Who Should be at YOUR Event?
Need Sponsor Revenue? Have Executive Guest Wishlist?
What companies would make it a ‘must go’ occasion? With which people would YOUR target audience most value connection? What makes it worth THEIR while to participate?
From vision to value, we make it happen. Carrollco professionals help you:
- Define event objectives, target audience, format and prospective supporters
- Craft an invitation that entices
- Plan topics, flow, speakers and added ‘dimension’ for the experience you envision
- Secure venue, arrange catering, a/v, gifts, awards
- Fill the room and ‘stock the party’ with top caliber guests aligned to vision
- Secure sponsors to generate revenue, arrange for barters or cost coverage exchanges for visibility, and
- Emcee, welcome, credit and facilitate as needed
Carrollco has supported CSCMP’s San Francisco Roundtable by developing relationships and securing sponsor revenues for many years